IN 2019 CONGRESS SAID TO GTFO OF HIS BIOGRAPHY AND DWELLING! STILL HERE... PULL THE PLUG AND STFU

LET ME GUESS, YOU GOT OVERTIME WHILE DEFENDING YOURSELF AND COVERING UP DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL CRIMES? AREN’T YOU SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT? HERE IS ANOTHER WILD GUESS. YOU DID THIS OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART, 24-7 NONSTOP AND FOR THE PAST THIRTY-FIVE OR MORE YEARS? FURTHERMORE, NOBODY TOLD YOU IT WAS ALL IN VAIN AND NOBODY TOLD YOU HOW BACKWARDS YOU WERE OR HELPED YOU FIND HEAVEN? DID YOU WALK OR AT LEAST CHANGE THE DATES OF ARREST OR CLOSURE? WAS IT REALLY FREE, NO WARRANTY AND ALL TAX PAYER FUNDED? HOW IN HELL DO YOU GET ONE MORE DAY OR ONE MORE CALL? YOU GOT OVERTIME PAY AND USED GOVERNMENT POWER TO COVERTLY COMMIT GROSS INJUSTICES AT WORK? I HAVE MET SOME OF THE MOST FASCINATING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO ALWAYS WANTED THE BEST OF ME AND FOR ME. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL SAY AT THE END OF THE DAY? I MEAN, WHO DO YOU REPORT TO AND WHO YOU WORK FOR? I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY WILL SAY, “WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN YOUR DEATHS.” DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU OR ONLY US? NONE OF YOU EVEN KNEW I WAS AN EXPERT WITH INNER CITY KIDS, YOUR FAULT, NOT MINE! SO WHO’S SIDE ARE YOU ON? CAN I CONNECT THE DOTS OR ARE YOUR JUSTICE DEPARTMENT LAWYERS UNABLE TO SEE ANY DOTS YET? HOW ABOUT A SUMMARY STATEMENT IN 24 HOURS OR LESS, $125B US DOLLARS CLOSURE? YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY STOLEN GOODS PRESENTLY? HOW MANY STOLEN “EQUIPMENT?” DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS STOLEN GOODS OR DAMAGED GOODS? DID YOU KIDNAP HIM, YES OR NO? DID YOU BLAME HIM, YES OR NO? DID YOU DO THE 911 TERROR PLOT, YES OR NO? WHY IS HE IMMORTAL, NO CONTEST? DO YOU WANT A SPEEDY TRIAL, YES OR NO FOR ONE MORE OVERTIME PAYCHECK? HOW ABOUT A SPEEDY TRAIL? YOU HAVE 24 HOURS ONLY TO SETTLE AND CLOSE THE CASE; PROTECTION ORDER AND NEED-TO-KNOW CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER! PUT A MIRROR UNDER YOUR NOSE? WHY WOULD I WATCH YOUR HEARTBEAT OR NEED A MIRROR UNDER YOUR NOSE? DO YOU KNOW OR DO ONLY I KNOW, STOLEN VALOR IS ONLY ABOUT JIHAD? POSITIVE T-T? SHIT YOUR PANTS YET OR DIAPER DAYS ARE A THING OF THE PAST? YES OR NO, DID YOU KNOW IF GOD GAVE THE LAND TO THE FIRST PERSON ON EARTH OR THE LAST, NO CONTEST? HOW ABOUT NEED TO KNOW OR VERIFICATION-AUTHENTICATION? TAP CODES? THE LAST MAN STANDING? DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE, “A NAZI-BANK” OR GODLESS BY ANN COULTER? IS ANN A FIVE STAR GENERAL? HOW ABOUT LBJ, WHO TAUGHT HER THAT FROM 1990-1998? HOW DO I KNOW SO MUCH OR HOW DOES ANN? WHO IS MIMICKING THE MESSAGE, ME OR US? DID YOU GET CAUGHT STALKING ME AGAIN, YES OR NO? DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR KIDS ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU, STOLEN VALOR OR MIMICKING THE MESSAGE? THEY ARE NOT DEAD, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE DEAD BECAUSE “WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING.”

Search names, numbers, addresses, and any detail on any person in this blog...

MY STORY IS ALREADY WRITTEN, NO CONTEST. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WRITE YOUR COVERT POLICE AND UNDER THE RADAR SIDE AND LET MY STORY AND SIDE CROWD YOU OUT OR STOMP ON YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DOWN. TAKE A DIVE? TRY AGAIN? IT MUST BE RAPE OR NAKED AGGRESSION, 12,045 DAYS LATER? YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY YOUR MILITARY FUNDING OR MILITARY-INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WERE UNPLUGGED, SHUTDOWN, KILLED, OR ORDERED OUT OF OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND; YOUR HOME ONLY?

Friday, February 6, 2009

DEAR CPAC AND YAF: I AM SICK OF THIS AND ORDER YOU IMMEDIATELY OR FACE WAR

Dear Patrick Coyle (YAF) and Lisa DePasquale (CPAC);

I hereby order you to cancel all Ann Coulter speaking arrangements for personal or medical reasons which she is unable to explain until further notice. Failure to do so in 30 days will result in your termination and possible legal action. You show no regard for the families of terror plots and you willfully try to introduce new fresh sperm into the life of a speaker for whom you have conspired against and tried to shut up with blackmail. What you have on her so far is not known but if you wish to survive this, you will do as you are told. You have 30 days, to cancel all arrangements before termination and legal action.

Not only this, the warnings and harassments I have received and the blatant suggestion I am bothering you or disrupting your corruption and close relation with Ann Coulter has gotten my blood thicker than molasses. Unless Ann sides with you; and you can prove this; you are in my book, no longer worthy. Take your plots, murder plots, and blackmail scheme along the way like appeasing peddler and never come back again or else there will be trouble. We have foiled your shenanigans.

You will abide by my wishes and stop becoming a detriment to the personal and private life of Ann Coulter as she has told me everything and I am handling her case. You will do as I tell you or face any and all retaliation. Lisa DePasquale is holding a book of the legacy of Ann and it is dependent on what she does for you and how well you can control her. Hence, you ruined her personal life, flooded her life with hookers and fresh sperm, and then blackmailed her with measly pictures at social dinners and private VIP parties. We did not mention the date rape or the other attempts Ann suspected and was fearful of.

Pack up your shenanigans and mosey down the road. Failure to produce a written document can and will lead to legal actions or harassment charges. I have spoken to Ann and she has left this matter in my hands. There are witnesses to this and I have foiled murder plots, terror plots, blackmail plots, and now some husbandry prostitution ring. You are warned and ordered to cancel all speaking arrangements and post "for personal and medical reasons" so that Ann can solidify and guarantee she will survive this. At least there is someone who has her best interest in mind and has given her back her life and so much more.

I told Ann if she makes one more stupid move; I will abandon her and if she is the type of human who skirts off on trips or cocktail parties while her husband is having an affair; then we are two different creatures. That is the corruption of you jackasses and how you feel powerful. It is called dirt human beings and an inferior breed. You have put a wedge between yourself and Ann with me in the middle and I am ready to rip your head off. You show blatant disregard for injured soldiers wounded trying to capture you and the families of terror plots. Because of your actions, Ann will loose her life and the desperate or needed medical care will not arrive until you stop using Ann Coulter as a golden nugget of your power and influence racket. We hope the FBI and the authorities read this and mark you for the blatant disregard and corruption you have shown.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.