IN 2019 CONGRESS SAID TO GTFO OF HIS BIOGRAPHY AND DWELLING! STILL HERE... PULL THE PLUG AND STFU

LET ME GUESS, YOU GOT OVERTIME WHILE DEFENDING YOURSELF AND COVERING UP DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL CRIMES? AREN’T YOU SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT? HERE IS ANOTHER WILD GUESS. YOU DID THIS OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART, 24-7 NONSTOP AND FOR THE PAST THIRTY-FIVE OR MORE YEARS? FURTHERMORE, NOBODY TOLD YOU IT WAS ALL IN VAIN AND NOBODY TOLD YOU HOW BACKWARDS YOU WERE OR HELPED YOU FIND HEAVEN? DID YOU WALK OR AT LEAST CHANGE THE DATES OF ARREST OR CLOSURE? WAS IT REALLY FREE, NO WARRANTY AND ALL TAX PAYER FUNDED? HOW IN HELL DO YOU GET ONE MORE DAY OR ONE MORE CALL? YOU GOT OVERTIME PAY AND USED GOVERNMENT POWER TO COVERTLY COMMIT GROSS INJUSTICES AT WORK? I HAVE MET SOME OF THE MOST FASCINATING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO ALWAYS WANTED THE BEST OF ME AND FOR ME. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL SAY AT THE END OF THE DAY? I MEAN, WHO DO YOU REPORT TO AND WHO YOU WORK FOR? I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY WILL SAY, “WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN YOUR DEATHS.” DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU OR ONLY US? NONE OF YOU EVEN KNEW I WAS AN EXPERT WITH INNER CITY KIDS, YOUR FAULT, NOT MINE! SO WHO’S SIDE ARE YOU ON? CAN I CONNECT THE DOTS OR ARE YOUR JUSTICE DEPARTMENT LAWYERS UNABLE TO SEE ANY DOTS YET? HOW ABOUT A SUMMARY STATEMENT IN 24 HOURS OR LESS, $125B US DOLLARS CLOSURE? YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY STOLEN GOODS PRESENTLY? HOW MANY STOLEN “EQUIPMENT?” DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS STOLEN GOODS OR DAMAGED GOODS? DID YOU KIDNAP HIM, YES OR NO? DID YOU BLAME HIM, YES OR NO? DID YOU DO THE 911 TERROR PLOT, YES OR NO? WHY IS HE IMMORTAL, NO CONTEST? DO YOU WANT A SPEEDY TRIAL, YES OR NO FOR ONE MORE OVERTIME PAYCHECK? HOW ABOUT A SPEEDY TRAIL? YOU HAVE 24 HOURS ONLY TO SETTLE AND CLOSE THE CASE; PROTECTION ORDER AND NEED-TO-KNOW CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER! PUT A MIRROR UNDER YOUR NOSE? WHY WOULD I WATCH YOUR HEARTBEAT OR NEED A MIRROR UNDER YOUR NOSE? DO YOU KNOW OR DO ONLY I KNOW, STOLEN VALOR IS ONLY ABOUT JIHAD? POSITIVE T-T? SHIT YOUR PANTS YET OR DIAPER DAYS ARE A THING OF THE PAST? YES OR NO, DID YOU KNOW IF GOD GAVE THE LAND TO THE FIRST PERSON ON EARTH OR THE LAST, NO CONTEST? HOW ABOUT NEED TO KNOW OR VERIFICATION-AUTHENTICATION? TAP CODES? THE LAST MAN STANDING? DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE, “A NAZI-BANK” OR GODLESS BY ANN COULTER? IS ANN A FIVE STAR GENERAL? HOW ABOUT LBJ, WHO TAUGHT HER THAT FROM 1990-1998? HOW DO I KNOW SO MUCH OR HOW DOES ANN? WHO IS MIMICKING THE MESSAGE, ME OR US? DID YOU GET CAUGHT STALKING ME AGAIN, YES OR NO? DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR KIDS ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU, STOLEN VALOR OR MIMICKING THE MESSAGE? THEY ARE NOT DEAD, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE DEAD BECAUSE “WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING.”

Search names, numbers, addresses, and any detail on any person in this blog...

MY STORY IS ALREADY WRITTEN, NO CONTEST. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WRITE YOUR COVERT POLICE AND UNDER THE RADAR SIDE AND LET MY STORY AND SIDE CROWD YOU OUT OR STOMP ON YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DOWN. TAKE A DIVE? TRY AGAIN? IT MUST BE RAPE OR NAKED AGGRESSION, 12,045 DAYS LATER? YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY YOUR MILITARY FUNDING OR MILITARY-INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WERE UNPLUGGED, SHUTDOWN, KILLED, OR ORDERED OUT OF OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND; YOUR HOME ONLY?

Friday, February 27, 2009

DEAR GOD AND DEAR ANN COULTER: FEBRUARY 27, 2009

2/27/2009 12:51:36 PM Ann, I do not know if you are lying to me or not. You told me you did not like attending or CPAC. However, it is the biggest social event for conservatives and I suspect a party atmosphere like mardi gras. I have told you how I am a perfectionist, your mission and life mission is true and trustworthy; but it is so obscure and diminutive. I too have a lot of problems in life now. They contradict yours or myself; if you are experimenting, understand I hate liars and I am a perfectionist. I been to these conferences before; it is addictive and you meet a lot of pretty people or potential mates. Do not tell me you hate attending them; you stay there an hour longer than you should and seek out who you wish to meet or get to know. Everybody says you do not care and this is why I am a perfectionist.

You asked me for love and trust. You asked me to believe in you when nobody did and I granted you this; what did I do wrong? Why am I made to suffer or feel I am an idiot? Why do I hate myself? You are asking everybody, what is your crime? I am also, but do not tell me you hate attending this and you do it for only business. If I was there, I would hang out with Ainslie to see how you react or if you even care. I would do the same thing you do and tell you, I hated every moment. This is what they call a total mess and I am or have gotten an adverse reaction to you and your life. Me, I have a good explanation and a armor proof mission in life; you want that and what I am about and it covers up all the scars. I do love you but I have a lot of mixed emotions that grow and grow. You created a role for yourself the moment you said, I love you. I have so many problems now and you do not want me to fail but your life is really bad. I know for a fact you hate yourself and feel the sting so badly by telling me; some not your fault as I had to fight off at least 20 stalkers and kidnappers. They said you were doomed and it was a miracle what I did.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.