IN 2019 CONGRESS SAID TO GTFO OF HIS BIOGRAPHY AND DWELLING! STILL HERE... PULL THE PLUG AND STFU

Search names, numbers, addresses, and any detail on any person in this blog...

MY STORY IS ALREADY WRITTEN, NO CONTEST. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WRITE YOUR COVERT POLICE AND UNDER THE RADAR SIDE AND LET MY STORY AND SIDE CROWD YOU OUT OR STOMP ON YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DOWN. TAKE A DIVE? TRY AGAIN? IT MUST BE RAPE OR NAKED AGGRESSION, 9120 DAYS LATER? YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY YOUR MILITARY FUNDING OR MILITARY-INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WERE UNPLUGGED, SHUTDOWN, KILLED, OR ORDERED OUT OF OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND; YOUR HOME ONLY?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

DEAR ANN COULTER FOR APR 3, 2009: DO YOU HATE AMERICA OR JUST... WE LOVE CAPITALISM BUT NOT THESE...


I do think Ann is avoiding her biography or telling the truth because it is a hidden string she uses against me to “keep me in check.” When I knew her in 2000 to 2002; there were times I begged her to shut up and she would use the fact she was loyal and patriotic to smooth over bad relations. If there is a hidden trapped door in her life or some secret which will cause others to fire her and ask her to go away; then Ann is keeping it hidden well. I do not know why she kept hanging out with weirdoes while in DC and then after she left DC; I do not know and lost track because I was in prison and in a lot of trouble. I woke up one day targeted and with a death sentence by the left wing and liberals who now call themselves “reformed conservatives.” They will not save anyone, only themselves. All they want is the limelight and the credit. Ann is there to torment them. Ann said to block out all the lies until we have a face to face talk. Yeah okay, sure I am that stupid and gullible also?

I simply do not know and can only guess as the best source on Ann. I am not mad at her for anything; only asking if she is a worthy spouse or worthy of my love, that is all. I need her biography and she says there is not much and very little or blows it off. That makes me mad while she says “why do we have to talk about me?” Ann is asking for love and presents herself as unlikable to the person who she is asking for love and it is the most confusing thing you will ever witness. I stopped accepting excuses or layers of lies and deceit and she kept it up. Using it to push me away and asking if I wanted her back and if she can fix matters, off the charts insanity. They say she likes to play chicken with her own life or go above and beyond the call of duty. It is at the point where people are sick and tired of lies and being tricked. She treats everybody like an employee but never did this with me; except now.

Ann calmly claims she is Carrie on “Sex in the City.” My fear is she is not and is truly Leona Helmsley reborn in a new and more likeable way. These New Yorkers are something else but they are also very rich and powerful. It is a shame they run immigration and flooded this country with shame and debt. They are a domestic nuisance who made a debut here. Ann can easily floor me or do a sneak attack because she refused to tell me things which she felt would cause her to loose her job or ground; meanwhile she felt guilty and ashamed for messing up so badly but she said it was a way to stop them at any cost. It is a tough call; do you punish the guilty or the one who is so unlikable and trying to cover up the mistakes of the past? The mistake of the past is of course why and how corrupt the police have been and how this mess is out of control now. I really do not like New York but they always want to be there and to be part of America; while they leech off of it. If Ann is there to drive me crazy then she did and is currently.

Ann has been picking my mind about this for decades and often fights the criticism with a different approach but in the end is a defense lawyer hiding skeletons in the closet. Do you love her or want me to love her? Where the hell am I supposed to go? What the hell am I supposed to do? I have an enemy of the USA fighting and breaking every law on the book for jobs, what the hell do I do? Ann is best when she is taking orders but is so big and famous; she is defiant and refuses to now. Even I have given up and even I have done all I can; she has lost her mind. See her mess and how she does not address it? What is her intention if any because she keeps picking my mind; but you know she is not dumb enough to bow down or let the strings free. You are dealing with people who put you in bad situations, give you a bad experience, and then stick your nose in it and ask if it is that bad? Ann is asking me for love and a lifetime of a bad political career and she is playing the “fire me if you can” by withholding secrets to torment not only me but everybody because that is how and what they did to us. She wants them to surrender and to be prosecuted before she lets go and it is a bad strategy as we see; I did not devise it and told her to stop immediately and she turned her back on me. Maybe Ann is just a safety net in case I cannot find another woman?

Ann trusts the enemies too much being a New Yorker. She thinks that Americans will always do the right thing and in their heart shall. She is gullible and has used both me and her as a “hostage.” She wants me to follow her and jumped off the building when I told her to stop now. She wants America to fix this and her enemies to do the right thing or else me and her will never are together or we will die. That is what they did. Now she is acting like them by sacrificing her own life and mine when she has a death wish and is nuts. I cannot get her to put the brakes on like the enemy. These people are beyond nuts. Ann thinks her enemies will fix her life and mine or the government will; she is gullible because they are the ones behind it; but is she? She is asking way too much from me and also saying what I have to complain about. Do you love her? Please love me and us, do you love me? I am so beautiful and smart. I am a New Yorker and a conservative; do you love me?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.