IN 2019 CONGRESS SAID TO GTFO OF HIS BIOGRAPHY AND DWELLING! STILL HERE... PULL THE PLUG AND STFU

LET ME GUESS, YOU GOT OVERTIME WHILE DEFENDING YOURSELF AND COVERING UP DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL CRIMES? AREN’T YOU SPECIAL AND IMPORTANT? HERE IS ANOTHER WILD GUESS. YOU DID THIS OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF YOUR HEART, 24-7 NONSTOP AND FOR THE PAST THIRTY-FIVE OR MORE YEARS? FURTHERMORE, NOBODY TOLD YOU IT WAS ALL IN VAIN AND NOBODY TOLD YOU HOW BACKWARDS YOU WERE OR HELPED YOU FIND HEAVEN? DID YOU WALK OR AT LEAST CHANGE THE DATES OF ARREST OR CLOSURE? WAS IT REALLY FREE, NO WARRANTY AND ALL TAX PAYER FUNDED? HOW IN HELL DO YOU GET ONE MORE DAY OR ONE MORE CALL? YOU GOT OVERTIME PAY AND USED GOVERNMENT POWER TO COVERTLY COMMIT GROSS INJUSTICES AT WORK? I HAVE MET SOME OF THE MOST FASCINATING PEOPLE IN THE WORLD WHO ALWAYS WANTED THE BEST OF ME AND FOR ME. WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WILL SAY AT THE END OF THE DAY? I MEAN, WHO DO YOU REPORT TO AND WHO YOU WORK FOR? I WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY WILL SAY, “WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING LESS THAN YOUR DEATHS.” DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR PARENTS AND GRAND PARENTS ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU OR ONLY US? NONE OF YOU EVEN KNEW I WAS AN EXPERT WITH INNER CITY KIDS, YOUR FAULT, NOT MINE! SO WHO’S SIDE ARE YOU ON? CAN I CONNECT THE DOTS OR ARE YOUR JUSTICE DEPARTMENT LAWYERS UNABLE TO SEE ANY DOTS YET? HOW ABOUT A SUMMARY STATEMENT IN 24 HOURS OR LESS, $125B US DOLLARS CLOSURE? YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY STOLEN GOODS PRESENTLY? HOW MANY STOLEN “EQUIPMENT?” DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY ELSE WHO HAS STOLEN GOODS OR DAMAGED GOODS? DID YOU KIDNAP HIM, YES OR NO? DID YOU BLAME HIM, YES OR NO? DID YOU DO THE 911 TERROR PLOT, YES OR NO? WHY IS HE IMMORTAL, NO CONTEST? DO YOU WANT A SPEEDY TRIAL, YES OR NO FOR ONE MORE OVERTIME PAYCHECK? HOW ABOUT A SPEEDY TRAIL? YOU HAVE 24 HOURS ONLY TO SETTLE AND CLOSE THE CASE; PROTECTION ORDER AND NEED-TO-KNOW CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER! PUT A MIRROR UNDER YOUR NOSE? WHY WOULD I WATCH YOUR HEARTBEAT OR NEED A MIRROR UNDER YOUR NOSE? DO YOU KNOW OR DO ONLY I KNOW, STOLEN VALOR IS ONLY ABOUT JIHAD? POSITIVE T-T? SHIT YOUR PANTS YET OR DIAPER DAYS ARE A THING OF THE PAST? YES OR NO, DID YOU KNOW IF GOD GAVE THE LAND TO THE FIRST PERSON ON EARTH OR THE LAST, NO CONTEST? HOW ABOUT NEED TO KNOW OR VERIFICATION-AUTHENTICATION? TAP CODES? THE LAST MAN STANDING? DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE, “A NAZI-BANK” OR GODLESS BY ANN COULTER? IS ANN A FIVE STAR GENERAL? HOW ABOUT LBJ, WHO TAUGHT HER THAT FROM 1990-1998? HOW DO I KNOW SO MUCH OR HOW DOES ANN? WHO IS MIMICKING THE MESSAGE, ME OR US? DID YOU GET CAUGHT STALKING ME AGAIN, YES OR NO? DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR KIDS ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU, STOLEN VALOR OR MIMICKING THE MESSAGE? THEY ARE NOT DEAD, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ARE DEAD BECAUSE “WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING.”

Search names, numbers, addresses, and any detail on any person in this blog...

MY STORY IS ALREADY WRITTEN, NO CONTEST. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WRITE YOUR COVERT POLICE AND UNDER THE RADAR SIDE AND LET MY STORY AND SIDE CROWD YOU OUT OR STOMP ON YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DOWN. TAKE A DIVE? TRY AGAIN? IT MUST BE RAPE OR NAKED AGGRESSION, 12,045 DAYS LATER? YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY YOUR MILITARY FUNDING OR MILITARY-INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WERE UNPLUGGED, SHUTDOWN, KILLED, OR ORDERED OUT OF OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND; YOUR HOME ONLY?

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

IN MY MISSION, IN MY WORLD, IN MY LIFE, IN MY BOOK, IN MY FACE, IN MY CROSS HAIRS, AND IN MY HELL NOW; HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF? 02.


This idea or slander about how I have a mental illness, need to be forced medicated, am argumentative, and only want to cause problems or argue with them; is how they got in this predicament. I will say this again and will clear and vivid examples. Ex. 1: you have 23.9 hours to GTFO my mission or else hurricane duty will be dead. Ex. 2 The only psycho or crazed madman arguing or sticking around raising hell is the one who is in my mission. Ex. 3 The reason why you die or are dead is because the sun don't shine when your head is up your ass full of money and lies. Ex. 4 How many examples do we need before they are dead, we hit world war three, or this ignoramus is broken and either oppressed or forced out? Why are we constantly battling human junk and a peasant who is constantly in our life, face, and has no brakes or any idea what safety is; honestly or truthfully? I must be in their mission now and they must have got the surprise of their life waiting for us? Even Ann is not trustworthy. She is scared to die by herself and knows who I am or where my heart is; but ask if she deserves any medals? Is it greed talking or a deep sense of peace and comfort? This is what they have stolen and are taking away from her and I. I will say it again; how many examples are needed before that sweet spot is achieved?

From what I heard, they claim you are guilty of date night. What or how I saw it because nobody stepped forward except the champions; is they saw her doing her hooker act or walking down the street, they asked for a date and how much, she said $250,000 - meet me over there; and here we are and who "over there is." I heard them tell "over there" it was date night, dinner and lasting memories, friends forever crap when it sounds like a hooker-cop-bust. So is the vice squad or undercover agent guilty as they keep making her out to be or is the stalking to her home and HQ why we are almost at world war three? So nobody wants to admit they are the problem, they all want to be me or Ann, they want our mission and my life now; but they are willing to trade in half of the earth to win it? Now that is crazy madman politics and how insane this is or has gotten. So they are doomed and damned but in the media they are the heroes here to help and rescue us? Also, none of them are the problem; instead they are the police and this is their world; we are only squirrels looking for nuts? When world war three arrives, you know what I will or am going to say; why did we wait so long to plant their head where the sun don't shine and where they die? So that is the conspiracy; where their head is or has been at. Surprise, you are now in our mission and you are now the bad guy; you are also on candid camera traitor communist MF. I will appreciate it when you get the F out of my mission and clean up the mess you made; how long do we have to wait for them to die or clean it up?

All the money in the world and they are still a peasant and a serf; on the verge of a last breath. With no money at all, I have climbed the mountain and am the king of the world; a testament of royalty and true power from the heavens. Who is the liar and who is the problem now; and then?

Ann, I really am tired of the last minute confession or the change of attitude at the 11th hour. Take your twitter buddies or your CPAC and get the F out of my mission; first finish it up. If you love them so much and care for it so much; then eat it and do not waste my time or make me more sick. I am on life support already and you slice anyway; sometimes a help and sometimes a curse. So go tell your twitter buddies next time and stop wasting my time with this game and failure to police any of this or admit you are the problem. Remember who admitted they will and am going to hell with the damned. I have concluded all of you are phony, of no help, total liars, and I wish you were of more help or had some sense to you; repeat offenders and trouble makers. As much as it hurts Ann... even you; thanks. That is how greedy and untrustworthy you all are.

Every god damn F'in year I have to listen to this and Ann pleading or trying to explain; oh please Alex, I was good... honest. They call it date night and Ann calls it a singles club; I call it every year I have to sit here and get in a really foul mood. Good job Ann! Thanks partner, I hope it doesn't ruin your life or mine; but then you love them and this is why they are in my face 24-4-7. Somebody is flashing pictures of you hugging or kissing Michael Steele at last years CPAC and he stpped down quietly now; how many is that 1000?

Have you stopped them yet by having a blast or dating black men Ann? Are you close to cleaning up your life or finding happiness? I am glad one of us is having a blast and trying to hide it or be humble; so when are you going to finish up your mission; we are very close to world war now and full scale satellite warfare; no police and what left of them are horny and on single's club duty. Even the FBI said you don't even care; but they acknowledged you are my partner and this case will tear us apart and kill this enemy. No it will kill half the earth when this is done and over; trust me. Have you stopped to ask why they throw themselves at you and why you are having more fun than a woman should or as much fun as humanly possible? They even got a cruise ship of important conservatives to keep the single's club alive and to cement your bond together Ann; imagine that! You are so loved they rented the Love Boat for you and said you still do not have a ring on your finger; and you agreed with them as usual! Finish that book up... yeah, hurry okay.

If I was stuck and involved in ferocious battles of world war three; this is who I would choose for obvious reasons; total bliss and happiness. What a wonderful and blessed world we have and a wonderful career this turned out to be. Look at all the men throwing themselves at Ann and how good she is or has been on date night! There is no possible way it can be her fault; no way Ann! You police everything and you are doing an A1 job on our top secret mission. I could not have asked for more or better from anybody; why I would choose you in a heartbeat again and again! Agree? Who would you choose if you had to do this again? Why? It is a no brainier and this is such a no brainier; I have to pinch myself... such a lucky man. The people you do business with and have in your life are blessed; also so important to our mission and satellite warfare; don't you agree? Oh and the liberals said you all are the blind following the blind; clear and smooth sailing from here on babe! Any wonder why I would pick you if I had another mission or had to do this mission again? If they do it again Ann; date more black men or conservatives! That should teach them... should see it on this end.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.