IN 2019 CONGRESS SAID TO GTFO OF HIS BIOGRAPHY AND DWELLING! STILL HERE... PULL THE PLUG AND STFU

ALL OF THIS HAPPENED IN MY HOME AND YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE ALL OF THE DETAILS TO ARGUE IT IS YOUR MONEY AND YOUR AUTHORITY. HOW IS IT YOU ARE WORKING THE SAME SHIFTS, THE SAME LOCATION OR MY RESIDENCE, AND NONE OF YOU HAVE A KEY TO THE FRONT DOOR OR SIGNED ANY GUEST BOOK WHEN YOU LEFT OR RETURNED? HOW MANY SHIFTS DID YOU HAVE AT MY LOCATION ONLY? HOW MANY PEOPLE GOT OVERTIME OR PAID? YOU CLAIM THERE IS NO INCIDENTS OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY, NO INCIDENCES. IT WAS MY LANDLORD AGAIN AND MENTAL ILLNESS AT 2AM OR 4AM AGAIN; $125B USD OF CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE AND MALPRACTICE; ZERO PROFITS OR TAXES FOR MONEY LAUNDERING. YOU ARE THE BEST, NO OVERHEAD COSTS OR BLOWBACK YET; IDENTITY THEFT ONLY AT WORK! HOW IS THAT AND WERE YOU TALKING TO ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND MOST OF THE YELLING WAS AFTER 12AM TO 4AM? YOU EXPECT TO LIVE, ALL NEGROES AND NO OUTSIDE WATCHGROUP OR RANDOM PATROLS? YOU GOT FREE TRAINING AT MY RESIDENCE ONLY OR FROM MY COPYRIGHTED BIOGRAPHY ONLY; NO VERIFICATION METHOD? NOW YOU ARE CLAIMING THIS WAS A BIG FAVOR AND YOU SPENT MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS ON MY SEX LIFE AND AFTER WORK HOURS ONLY. THE PRICE TAG IS $125B FOR EXCEEDING TWO DECADES, THIRTY SIX YEARS TO BE EXACT, ADDS ONE MORE YEAR PLEASE, WE NEED THIS. THE ONLY PEOPLE I CAN PUT ON THE INDICTMENT IS ANDREW ROSE OF THE (FDLE) AND JENNIFER AMO OF THE FBI; ALSO THE BUFFALO, NY FIELD OFFICE OF THE FBI. CAN I PUT ANY PRESIDENTS OR SENATORS ON THERE TOO? SHOW ME ALL OF THE BILLS FROM 1990-2026. START WITH DAY ONE, WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT IT AND WHEN? WHO HELPED YOU AND WHO DID YOU TELL? HOW DID YOU GET FUNDING? HOW MUCH DID IT COST YOU TO WIN AND ALL OF YOUR PAYROLL… 24 HOURS TO SETTLE ONLY. CAN ANY PRESIDENT DO ANY BETTER AND IN HOW MANY YEARS, DECADES, OR PAYROLL? SHOW ME HOW YOU DID IT… TOTAL NUMBER OF FANS OR MILITARY POWER, 1990-2026.

NONE OF YOU SAID YOU ARE A PAWN OR A TERROR CELL, SYMPATHY ONLY. DID SOMEONE BEAT YOU TO ME OR NOT, IS THE COAST CLEAR AND CAN YOU RETURN ONE MORE DAY? 100-FELONIES EACH “CLANDESTINE OR COVERT CALL” ON THE ERROR CELL TELEPHONE. YOU DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A SEEK AND DESTROY MISSION FROM DAY ONE AND NOBODY TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY OR KEEP AWAY IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET HURT, A SEEK AND DESTROY MISSION ON EARTH ONLY OR NO CONTEST? THAT IS WHAT YOU MUST SAY AT YOUR TRIAL TO AVOID THE DEATH PENALTY, THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION OR ANSWER, ONLY ONE TRUE ANSWER, ONE. YOU GOT SET UP BADLY AND KNEW THIS MEANT WW3, FULL SCALE YET OR ONLY COVERT AT THE FBI AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENT, A LAWYER COVERT GAME? IT COST ME EXACTLY NOTHING BUT I GET PAID WHEN IT IS KILLED AND ENDS. YOU GOT SET UP, THIS IS ONLY A SEEK AND DESTROY; ALL DOORS ARE WELDED SHUT TO PREVENT FURTHER CONTAMINATION. ALL OF YOU ARE ROTTEN TO THE CORE, PRIORITY LISTED.

Search names, numbers, addresses, and any detail on any person in this blog...

MY STORY IS ALREADY WRITTEN, NO CONTEST. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WRITE YOUR COVERT POLICE AND UNDER THE RADAR SIDE AND LET MY STORY AND SIDE CROWD YOU OUT OR STOMP ON YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DOWN. TAKE A DIVE? TRY AGAIN? IT MUST BE RAPE OR NAKED AGGRESSION, 12,045 DAYS LATER? YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY YOUR MILITARY FUNDING OR MILITARY-INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WERE UNPLUGGED, SHUTDOWN, KILLED, OR ORDERED OUT OF OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND; YOUR HOME ONLY?

Thursday, April 15, 2010

FAST ATTACK VEHICLE; ELECT MOTOR; HOW TO FIND A PARKING SPOT; CHEAP GAS; CITY WEEBLE; ARMED TO THE TEETCH; VIP PRO DUTY; PENTAGON DUTY; 4.15.2010


Have you seen Jan, Catherine, and Holly on the Bo Limbaugh Show? Listen to them and what they tried to say! You got to listen to Jan first, then Catherine, and oh my god, Holly! Got to on Acorn Day! Rush calls it "desegregation money" and Bo calls it "paying back those who got him elected." Today was so awesome again! http://getthehelloutofmy.blogspot.com/

This god damn dip shit has no idea why I have to have lawyers petition the Pentagon, be placed on special assignment, and carry automatic weapons now. They think we just get this idea for no reason and have to arm to the teeth for no reason or must wear armor and wait for more of this or how incredible they are. Let me guess, we are paranoid, crazy, and mentally ill; that is the reason and why we will be carrying weapons after we lock them up for life and sue them for all they have.. what a total idiot. The reason why I am asking my lawyers to put me on "full battle" status is I am under attack, ambushed, have death threats, and some predator on a spy camera. It is not because they are friends, associates, employees, staff, or looking for jobs. Why does Ann wear armor or carry a concealed also? Even starving them does not work.


(It started in 1988 at Georgetown and a few parties because of Chris Liebig. Then it led to Bush and Danish D'Zhousa. And then it got insane...)
BMW Puts New Spin on Old Trick [video]




Stealin QB In Accident: June 14, 2006 8:20 AM

Watch CBS News Videos Online

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.