IN 2019 CONGRESS SAID TO GTFO OF HIS BIOGRAPHY AND DWELLING! STILL HERE... PULL THE PLUG AND STFU

ALL OF THIS HAPPENED IN MY HOME AND YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE ALL OF THE DETAILS TO ARGUE IT IS YOUR MONEY AND YOUR AUTHORITY. HOW IS IT YOU ARE WORKING THE SAME SHIFTS, THE SAME LOCATION OR MY RESIDENCE, AND NONE OF YOU HAVE A KEY TO THE FRONT DOOR OR SIGNED ANY GUEST BOOK WHEN YOU LEFT OR RETURNED? HOW MANY SHIFTS DID YOU HAVE AT MY LOCATION ONLY? HOW MANY PEOPLE GOT OVERTIME OR PAID? YOU CLAIM THERE IS NO INCIDENTS OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY, NO INCIDENCES. IT WAS MY LANDLORD AGAIN AND MENTAL ILLNESS AT 2AM OR 4AM AGAIN; $125B USD OF CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE AND MALPRACTICE; ZERO PROFITS OR TAXES FOR MONEY LAUNDERING. YOU ARE THE BEST, NO OVERHEAD COSTS OR BLOWBACK YET; IDENTITY THEFT ONLY AT WORK! HOW IS THAT AND WERE YOU TALKING TO ME AT ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND MOST OF THE YELLING WAS AFTER 12AM TO 4AM? YOU EXPECT TO LIVE, ALL NEGROES AND NO OUTSIDE WATCHGROUP OR RANDOM PATROLS? YOU GOT FREE TRAINING AT MY RESIDENCE ONLY OR FROM MY COPYRIGHTED BIOGRAPHY ONLY; NO VERIFICATION METHOD? NOW YOU ARE CLAIMING THIS WAS A BIG FAVOR AND YOU SPENT MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS ON MY SEX LIFE AND AFTER WORK HOURS ONLY. THE PRICE TAG IS $125B FOR EXCEEDING TWO DECADES, THIRTY SIX YEARS TO BE EXACT, ADDS ONE MORE YEAR PLEASE, WE NEED THIS. THE ONLY PEOPLE I CAN PUT ON THE INDICTMENT IS ANDREW ROSE OF THE (FDLE) AND JENNIFER AMO OF THE FBI; ALSO THE BUFFALO, NY FIELD OFFICE OF THE FBI. CAN I PUT ANY PRESIDENTS OR SENATORS ON THERE TOO? SHOW ME ALL OF THE BILLS FROM 1990-2026. START WITH DAY ONE, WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT IT AND WHEN? WHO HELPED YOU AND WHO DID YOU TELL? HOW DID YOU GET FUNDING? HOW MUCH DID IT COST YOU TO WIN AND ALL OF YOUR PAYROLL… 24 HOURS TO SETTLE ONLY. CAN ANY PRESIDENT DO ANY BETTER AND IN HOW MANY YEARS, DECADES, OR PAYROLL? SHOW ME HOW YOU DID IT… TOTAL NUMBER OF FANS OR MILITARY POWER, 1990-2026.

MORE MIND CONTROL? WHERE HAS THE FBI AND JUSTICE DEPARTMENT TAKEN US AND THE COUNTRY? ANN COULTER WAS THE LAWYER FOR NO CONTEST, THE SLANDER AND THE EARLY CHICKEN GAMES WITH THE FBI IN DC-VA. THEY CLAIM THIS DID NOT HAPPEN ON THEIR WATCH AND THEY DID NOT SQUANDER OUR TIME WHILE THEY FORCED US TO LIVE IN SQUALOR, ANOTHER HIJACKING. THEY CONTAMINATED THIS FROM START TO END; THE STENCH IS FOREVER. NONE OF THEM EVEN BOTHERED TO KEEP AWAY OR TOLD THE TRUTH. THEY RACKED UP SO MANY INCIDENTS IN RENTAL CARS TRACED TO THEIR WORKPLACE. THEY ALSO IGNORED ALL OF THE LICENSE PLATES I SENT THEM FOR STALKING AND THESE CHICKEN GAMES. SO I HAD A LAWYER FOR NO CONTEST AND THEY DID NOT WANT TO SETTLE OR EVEN ADMIT THEY HAD BUTCHERED IT UP. INSTEAD THEY SEND THEIR SPECIAL AGENTS AND DETECTIVES INTO CRAZIER CHICKEN GAMES, FALSE ARREST, CRIMINAL SLANDER, AND BUTCHERS UP NO CONTEST WITH MORE OF THE SAME DIRTY FBI TRICKS. ONE IS A WEDGE MANEUVER WHERE THEY TAKE OVER BOTH SIDES AND CLAIM THEY ARE GOD. NO CONTEST HAD A MISSION LAWYER AND THEY TOOK OUT THAT LAWYER AND PUT HER THROUGH THE SAME HELL. I HOPE THEIR FACES ARE QUIVERING NOW AND THEIR FUTURE IS UNCERTAIN; NO FINANCIAL GUARANTEES AND TOTAL SHUTDOWN ON THE GROUNDS OF TREASON AND ATOMIC SPYING. SETTLE THE DAMN CASE AT $125B AND STOP WASTING MORE TIME OR OUR TIME WITH YOUR INSANE SPECIAL AGENT AND FBI CHICKEN GAMES. WHO CAN GET MORE MILEAGE OFF EACH OTHER? MAXIMUM MILES PROVES YOU ARE CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT AND WERE BEHIND THESE HOME INVASIONS IN THE 1990s THROUGH THE 2000s; ALL COPYRIGHTED GUARANTEED, NO CONTEST SUMMARY JUDGEMENT. NONE OF YOU EVEN BOTHERED TO REPORT I WAS ENGAGED IN 1997; HEADED TO CALIFORNIA FOR A HIGH TECH CAREER. IT WAS MIND CONTROL FROM START TO END, RUSSIAN AND TERROR CELLS.

CRIMINAL MOTIVE? NO CONTEST IS NOT GOING TO WORK WHEN ALL OF THEM ARE LYING AND THINK THEY ARE THE AUTHORITY OR IN CONTROL. MAKE THEM PAY DEARLY FOR EACH DAY AND EACH YEAR THEY ADD ONTO NO CONTEST; CRIMINAL AND GROSS NEGLIGENCE. FURTHERMORE, NO CONTEST WILL TURN IN THEIR FAVOR THE MORE THEIR INVESTIGATORS AND TOP BRASS ARE GUILTY OF GROSS AND CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE, MAXIMUM MILES. WE WOULD AND COULD AVOID ALL OF THIS HAD THEY JUST TOLD THE TRUTH AND ADMIT WHAT THEY DID OR WHY. NOW IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO AVOID A CIVIL WAR AND A WORLD WAR UNLESS THEY AGREE TO THE FINAL PRICE TAG AND LEGAL WORK WHICH NONE OF THEM DID OR EVEN TRIED TO GUARANTEE, $125B USD WAS AND IS STILL OWED. DO NOT LET ANY OF THEM RETIRE AND THE MORE THEY REJECT OR CONTAMINATE NO CONTEST, DRAIN ALL OF THEIR FUNDING AND BANK ACCOUNTS, ZERO TOLERANCE. THESE ARE THE DIRTIEST COPS YOU WILL EVER SEE ON EARTH, HANDS DOWN. MAKE SURE THEIR VETERANS AND RETIREES WHO USE THAT ROGUE COVERT PHONE ARE TAKEN DOWN WITH THEM, DO NOT LET THEM WORSEN NO CONTEST OR THE WARRANTIES.

Search names, numbers, addresses, and any detail on any person in this blog...

MY STORY IS ALREADY WRITTEN, NO CONTEST. ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WRITE YOUR COVERT POLICE AND UNDER THE RADAR SIDE AND LET MY STORY AND SIDE CROWD YOU OUT OR STOMP ON YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DOWN. TAKE A DIVE? TRY AGAIN? IT MUST BE RAPE OR NAKED AGGRESSION, 12,045 DAYS LATER? YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY YOUR MILITARY FUNDING OR MILITARY-INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WERE UNPLUGGED, SHUTDOWN, KILLED, OR ORDERED OUT OF OUR CHAIN OF COMMAND; YOUR HOME ONLY?

Monday, April 26, 2010

WEAKEST, MOST STUPID, MOST TROUBLESOME, DIRT POOR, DELUSIONAL FAT N GOOFY, PATHOLOGICAL LIARS, SLAVE MENTALITY, FORCEFUL, ROTTEN, MATING; 4.26.2010

UPDATE: So I know the bad guys are reading this and I will warning them clearly. If you keep me hear and try to get your max miles or keep the pain and suffering up daily; I will make sure you understand how scrumptious you are to a black man in prison and how big of a pain in the ass you can have it your way. My goal is to take your spy ring and terror plot out; you keep this ongoing and refuse to refund my rent, my medical problems, and just keep the daily insanity of us wishing to mate with you or the pain and suffering of over 20 years and I promise to speak to the BOP and feds about how you make an excellent prison bitch and how forceful you can truly be as a sex offender and peeping tom. So if that is not a threat, then I do not know what is, do not get arrested; you have a way of trying to make others surrender and we have a way of breaking your bread in two and ripping you a new hole in your head. Every single day and each time I increase it by one million is a signature to how your prison life will be. Also, my medical complications must be worth it and our happiness and peace of mind must be worth the wrath and war path; really brite you F'in lunatic and moron; all to win and inflict as much pain and suffering as humanly possible when wrong and defeated; nice future and life coming your way. I have a judgment and protection order; so I dare those celebrities to invite themselves in our iffy life in the future and get a royal smack; I do not mind explaining why. You better surrender honorably or vow not to be captured alive okay you F'in honky coon tard? Leave her alone and let her screw up her life... I will deal with Ann myself.

The worst part of this is how they see themselves; how they see or view us; this constant and ongoing effort to mate with us; and the sensation of a a complete jackass and total insult of a coon ass Irishman or Catholic. Per Diem we have to do as they say or wish; the worst and most rotten on this earth who is scared of the Vietnamese or wish to clone the genetics of the most powerful, smartest, and royals. The Vietnamese fought every superpower; and so did the Americans and Presbyterian; so this was a total and complete insult by a cockroach and sucker; the ultimate coon MF; and here they are laying in wait for us. It is humiliating and a complete insult by a trash ridden ^%^%*(*&(*(_)_). Who are they? The Jews, The Democrats, rotten immigrants, union labor, bullies, coon ass police unions, dippy academics, and a host of forceful sex offenders. They keep impersonating us, interceding, trying to get closer, steal our voice, speak when uninvited, and play this game of defiance and superiority. What a effin commie and a total moronic lunatic; who is offended now? Super or phony soldiers?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
My name is Alex. I am the father of both cyber and satellite warfare. I was retired from the US Army at a very young age. Life has been grand I think. I love a girl named "GOO" who I have not seen in over 7 years, I hope to find her again one day. My book, which may end up several books is called "Cyber and Satellite Warfare, By Way of Insanity" will be out soon. It is the last book anyone will need to read. They began as military manuals and transgressed to just a good read. I am the real and authentic father of both cyber and satellite warfare and this is as real as it will ever get. What you are reading are only several chosen chapters out of hundreds of chapters. Specifically, this book was written between 1989 and 1998 while in college and while in my mid twenties. I am in my mid 30s now. I am not sure if I will write a biography, I want to wait and include someone in it, it is boring now. CLICK ON FULL PROFILE FOR MORE READING. Right now we are trying to lock them up and issue the death penalty on all of them.